A child’s first step into nursery is also a first step to independence.
We aim to Nurture, Care for and Inspire every child in our care.
As an Ofsted registered nursery, we have a legal obligation to ensure that the children we look after are kept safe at all times in a secure environment. It’s something that parents certainly expect and one of the first questions that we get asked when people come to visit.
• Access to the nursery is carefully monitored. We do not allow anyone in who is not supposed to be there and the door is never left open.
• Staff always check that they recognise the person who is seeking to gain access before opening the door.
• Any visitor that is allowed into the nursery is always accompanied and will not have any unsupervised access to the children.
• Our rooms are designed to be child friendly and child safe and we always carry out a risk assessment when we take on new toys or educational equipment to make sure they are suitable for us to use in the nursery.
• All our staff are fully vetted with an enhanced criminal records check through the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and have the appropriate nursery practitioner qualifications or are working towards them.
• Our staff are always updating their skills in respect of child protection issues and regularly monitor the children who attend the nursery.
If you have any questions about the level of security and any safety issues, we’re more than happy to answer your questions. You can book an appointment to take a closer look and see how we keep the children who attend Beverly Hills safe. Contact us today to find out more.